The Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov Charitable Foundation systematically allocates funds for various surgeries to children in need of guardianship.
More than 100 and over 50 children have already undergone surgical treatment and medical examination and have been provided with various necessary medical supplies, the Neutral Turkmenistan newspaper reports.
On the eve of the International Children’s Day, cardiosurgical, orthopedic and neurosurgical operations were performed in Ashgabat and provincial centers.
The youngest patient is just over 4 months old.
Among the patients:
- 4-month-old Umyt Orakbayev from Dashoguz province (neurosurgical operation)
- Suleiman Orazmammedov (2 years 10 months) from the city of Ashgabat (orthopedic surgery)
- 3-year-old Musa Ashirov from Mary province (cardiac surgery)
- brothers Shatlyk and Agashokhrat Agakhalilov (6 and 15 years old) from Mary province (orthopedic surgery)
- 4-year-old Alikhan Annamyradov from Ashgabat (cardiac surgery)
- 10-year-old Bunyadbek Nurmuradov from Dashoguz province (neurosurgery)
- 12-year-old Tumar Mahmudova from Ashgabat (cardiac surgery)
- 4-year-old Osman Bekmuradov from Ashgabat (orthopedic surgery)
- 10-year-old Ismail Niyazmuradov from Ashgabat (cardiac surgery)
- 6-year-old Aisha Halliyeva from Ashgabat (orthopedic surgery)
- 5-year-old Begzada Bekmuradov from Ashgabat (cardiac surgery)
- 3-year-old Merdan Saparbayev from Ashgabat (orthopedic surgery).
On Arkadag’s initiative, a special Charitable Foundation was established in March 2021 to help children in need of guardianship. The Foundation provides assistance not only in the treatment of children, but also in equipping medical institutions.
Thus, the Fund donated new ambulances for pediatric departments of hospitals in the country’s districts, and a respirator to the Mary Province Children’s Hospital.
By the decree of the President of the country, the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan has created a national and foreign exchange account to allocate funds for the treatment of young Turkmen citizens. The funds are used for treatment, complete medical examination and provision of various kinds of necessary medical supplies. ///nCa, 29 May 2023